Frequently asked questions
How do I add new members to my app?
How do I get an app fo rmy organization?
Getting an app for your organization is pretty simple. Simply go to https://www.iconnect365.com/free-trial and complete the 30 Day Free Trial form. Once we receive your request, we'll start building your app.
How do I change my password?
Is there is limit to the size video that can be uploaded?
No, there is not limit to the size of video that you can upload in the Media section of the app. You should however have a reliable internet connection or your video upload may time out.
How do I add a Sermon Series to my app?
To create a Sermon Series, follow the following steps.
- In the admin portal click Sermon>>Manage Sermon Series
- Click Add Sermon Series
- In Series Name, provide a name for your Sermon Series
- In Image, you can upload an image that will display in your app. This is optional.
Now that you have a sermon Series created, you can now proceed in adding a Sermon to your app.
How do I add a Sermon to my app?
In order to add a sermon to your app, you must first create a Sermon Series. Even if there will be only one (1) message in that series. Every sermon MUST be a part of a Sermon Series.
To create a Sermon, follow the following steps,
- In the admin portal click Sermon>>Manage Sermon
- In ‘Select Sermon Series’, use the drop down menu and select the series the Sermon will be a part of.
- In ‘Sermon Name’ give your sermon a name
- In ‘Sermon Scripture’ enter the scripture (optional)
- In ‘Sermon Speaker’ enter the speaker’s name (optional)
- In ‘Sermon Date’ select the date of the sermon (required)
- In ‘Link’ you can add a url (optional)
- In ‘PDF’ you can upload a pdf document (optional)
- In ‘Image’ you can upload an image for your sermon (optional)
- In ‘Audio” you can upload an audio file (optional)
- In ‘Video’ you can upload a video file (optional)
- In ‘Description’ you can enter info/abstract of your sermon message (recommended)
How do I create an event?
Do I have to add a pic in order to create an event?
Can an event be deleted?
Can anyone create an event?
No, events can only be created by an admin from the admin portal.
Can I create an event from my mobile app?
No, events can only be created from the admin portal. You must be an admin in order to create an event.