Frequently asked questions
How do I create an event?
Do I have to add a pic in order to create an event?
Can an event be deleted?
How do I add new members to my app?
How do I change my password?
How do I add a Sermon Series to my app?
To create a Sermon Series, follow the following steps.
- In the admin portal click Sermon>>Manage Sermon Series
- Click Add Sermon Series
- In Series Name, provide a name for your Sermon Series
- In Image, you can upload an image that will display in your app. This is optional.
Now that you have a sermon Series created, you can now proceed in adding a Sermon to your app.
How do I add a Sermon to my app?
In order to add a sermon to your app, you must first create a Sermon Series. Even if there will be only one (1) message in that series. Every sermon MUST be a part of a Sermon Series.
To create a Sermon, follow the following steps,
- In the admin portal click Sermon>>Manage Sermon
- In ‘Select Sermon Series’, use the drop down menu and select the series the Sermon will be a part of.
- In ‘Sermon Name’ give your sermon a name
- In ‘Sermon Scripture’ enter the scripture (optional)
- In ‘Sermon Speaker’ enter the speaker’s name (optional)
- In ‘Sermon Date’ select the date of the sermon (required)
- In ‘Link’ you can add a url (optional)
- In ‘PDF’ you can upload a pdf document (optional)
- In ‘Image’ you can upload an image for your sermon (optional)
- In ‘Audio” you can upload an audio file (optional)
- In ‘Video’ you can upload a video file (optional)
- In ‘Description’ you can enter info/abstract of your sermon message (recommended)